Facebook is one of the biggest social media sites around, and it is no secret that small businesses are using Facebook as part of their marketing strategy to get in front of their customers for free. However, the best way to use your Facebook Business Page is by engaging with customer comments and postings.
Here are 3 ways to entice your customers on Facebook!
- Give people a reason to interact with your content. Make sure that every picture, video, or text you post gives users an incentive to like, share, or comment on it. Otherwise, there won’t be any activity! Here are a few ways to get started with this tactic:
- Ask questions. It will encourage people to engage in conversation with your business.
- Host a poll and ask for opinions. By letting your audience share their thoughts, you just increased your chances of making them feel like they’re part of your business!
- Use images with strong calls-to-action such as “Click Like For…” or “Tag Someone Who…”
- Follow, comment, and like other pages to build connections. You don’t have to limit yourself to promoting only your own Facebook Page. Do this by:
- Following relevant pages (this is also a great way to discover new audiences that might be interested in what you have to offer). Once you find a page that seems interesting, make sure to like it and check out what they have posted.
- You could also comment on posts made by other companies to get your name out there, build relationships with these businesses, and show that you’re active!
- Make frequent updates. It’s important to post new content frequently so that you can keep people coming back for more! Facebook’s Business Suite can help you schedule posts. It will even indicate what of day time is the best time to post for your audience. The most important thing is that you’re active!
It’s easy to get discouraged, especially if you don’t see immediate results when growing a business page on Facebook. However, when you engage in conversation with your audience by helping them feel like they are part of your business journey and giving them stronger calls-to-action, you will see increased activity on your page. Furthermore, having a successful Facebook Page for your business isn’t going to benefit just you – it will also help other small businesses in your field reach a new audience! Lastly, by making frequent updates and engaging with users, you’ll be on your way to creating a successful Facebook Page that will entice your customers.
How do you use Facebook for your business? Subscribe to our blog to see topics that will help grow your business on social media.
If you are looking for more small business resources, we would love to chat! Get in touch with the Trenval team to book a free consultation with one of our experienced business counsellors to help get small business support.